Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sneak peek of progress with the engine so far :D hopefully have her finished, mot'd, taxed and on the road in time for the summer.

Still a brave bit to do, fit fuel rail, injectors, hks cam gears and clear cam cover then sort out a bit of a wiring and gauge mess inside lol

more pics to follow as soon as I get her washed and a bit more photogenic :dogpile:

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,608 Posts
Now thats a sweet build.
Who is mapping her for you? Richard bradley?
What sort of power you aiming for with that set up mate?

Sorry for all the questions but them pics caused excitment !!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cheers for the comments guys :)

Yea richards going to give the link a tweek to suit the new additions :D will get a bit of a spec list thrown up this evening, looking for 550-600atw :devil: will see how the turbo responds during mapping but may need swopped out

Mousey your bays turned out sweet, red and black looks brilliant, quick question though, how did you tidy up the wiring in and around the throttle body, mines a mess round that area :(

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
cheers for the comments guys :)

Yea richards going to give the link a tweek to suit the new additions :D will get a bit of a spec list thrown up this evening, looking for 550-600atw :devil: will see how the turbo responds during mapping but may need swopped out

Mousey your bays turned out sweet, red and black looks brilliant, quick question though, how did you tidy up the wiring in and around the throttle body, mines a mess round that area :(
To be honest lad its not that tidy, i will just cable tie the wires out of the way, hopefully out of sight

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
gave her a bit of a clean up tonight in preparation for heading up to Richards hopefully in the next week or so, have a good few parts for him to fit yet and am expecting a nice package from america at some stage tomorrow too :D

Current progress;

(excuse the axel stands, ive to bleed the front brakes still)

some interior shots;

Apologies for the rare steering wheel angle, i didnt have my keys with me to take the steering lock off lol

Boot setup;

few back end shots, and thats supposed to be a gts badge not a gtr badge ;) dam phone didnt really pick it up too well!!

And a few of the parts richard has yet to put on :D

Thats where were up to at the minute, ill update this tomorrow when the big box from the states arrives with the final pieces of the puzzle :D Ill put a spec list up in a min.

Thanks for looking folks :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts