Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My cars due MOT next month... as far as I remember, but I haven't got a cat installed and I know for sure I will fail emissions. I was wondering if some charitable fellow would mind lending me a cat they have sitting about to a get through MOT and i'll return it after?

Also I need to get a rear fog light wired in and I'm completely useless at anything electrical :( . So if anyone is good at that stuff and wouldn't mind helping I can supply parts and payment of whatever, sweets, beer, cash! Or put me in the direction of someone who can sort it.

Cheers :)

·
12,294 Posts
Hi everyone,

My cars due MOT next month... as far as I remember, but I haven't got a cat installed and I know for sure I will fail emissions. I was wondering if some charitable fellow would mind lending me a cat they have sitting about to a get through MOT and i'll return it after?

Also I need to get a rear fog light wired in and I'm completely useless at anything electrical :( . So if anyone is good at that stuff and wouldn't mind helping I can supply parts and payment of whatever, sweets, beer, cash! Or put me in the direction of someone who can sort it.

Cheers :)
Depending on the age of your car, it might not actually need a cat. Search for my vosa thread and have a read. :)

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts