Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after a new grill... I have been looking for this one for months and to no avail...... Its pi$$in me off!!!!!!!!!

It the one that Keith has... Click below.

:drool:

Not got alot of time to get it before bodyshop now....

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Phew! I got here as quick as I could :eek:

Will this do???

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
abit too plain for my liking lol........

P.S, all you white skylines, may i have a pic of what your grills look like???

Thanks... :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Carbon Fibre Baby!!! :nutkick:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, this sites busy.........

And noone knows what front grill that is?????

:(

·
4,143 Posts
kight racer not have noe as i am sure thats where he got all if not most of his stuff if not maybe gary at japsaloon

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
yes Knight Racer do them i have one the same, it's just a copy of the GTR front grill

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
can't really see it that well being black

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers richard... Ill ask them again, lol... :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
richard is that the standard bumper just modded, have to put your indicators where your side lights were? if so where are your side lights?? thanks chris

·
Registered
311 Posts
Got my grill from Knight Racer. Exact same as the pics. And yes it has the drop down bit(that is if your talking about the part closest to the bonnet) Sorry i aint got no pics. Its off with my car being painted

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
whose black skyline is that? Where did you get that grill it is perfect I like the two piece top and bottom! What is it? PM me with detailed info please! Location, cost, ect. thanks!
that will be mine:D
both parts from KnightRacer, it's just a GTR style grill and the bonnet lip they sell
i think it all came to £110 but that was a year ago

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
they have to have a drop down bit in the top of the front grill, its where the bonnet release handel lives...
Mine hasn't, it's completely flush :confused:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
richard is that the standard bumper just modded, have to put your indicators where your side lights were? if so where are your side lights?? thanks chris
Hi Chris yes it is the standard bumper modified did it september last year, and yes the indicators are where the side lights were, and as for side lights well i don't have any we have no MOT over here so not bothered doing anything about them yet, but i have been looking in to modifying the bulb holder to use these bulbs so side lights and indicators are in the same place,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:uk

should work OK i hope

·
Registered
385 Posts
that will be mine:D
both parts from KnightRacer, it's just a GTR style grill and the bonnet lip they sell
i think it all came to £110 but that was a year ago
Sweet! thanks! So is KnightRacer on the dealer list in the forums? How do I contact them and do they ship? Are the GTS emblems seperate if so does knightRacer sell that too? lol alot of questions. I suppose if they have a website I could just go to that. Anyone know it?

Awsome ride by the way! I originaly wanted black but ended up with the white R33.:notworthy

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they have to have a drop down bit in the top of the front grill, its where the bonnet release handel lives...
hmm, i dont know..... The standard 33 gtst grill is straight... ???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts