Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 1994 GTR33 and i'm looking to take it back to the states next year. i cant find anywhere here or online to buy parts to fix it up, plus to make it american specs.

any info would be helpful.

·
Registered
76 Posts
heres my best info :( good luck bro i was on that boat but now ima reenlist to goto japan so i can keep my car then prolly come back to germany since makin a skyline stat spec is well pretty much impossible

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
I am no pro on this topic but afaik it´s nearly impossible to do. Best you can do is talk to all the US military guys on here like intfreaks, Gman-R33, etc. They will be able to give more info as they already collected some info on this topic. Also have a look in the US section on here, there is a whole thread about this topic! You might also wanna try to contact Velodyne aka Andy on here as he seems to have found a way of taking his R34 GTR with him to the States.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
you can get the older 10/12+ year old cars into canada....but I am not sure since the whole Motorex saga that you can actually get them into USA itself anymore.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Talk to Moodster123. He has done alot of research and even has prices. I for one am planning on getting a '89 r32 and take that with me when I have to leave here in 2014. that makes the car 25 years old.

I know this is kind of old. just thought I would add my 2 bits

1 - 5 of 5 Posts