Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,

This is my first post to this Forum and I am hoping that someone may be able to assist~! I am about to move to Germany and am currently talking with a guy in Baumholder who has a 1997 GTST R33 who is willing to trade it for my 2000 Yamaha YZF-R1. Unfortunately, I am still here in the United States and cannot physically take the car to get it inspected, and due to a difference in schedules he is returning to the US @ the same time that I am arriving into Germany.
He has stated that he "believes that it has broken valve or rocker arm", which has me worried~! I am not sure how much that would cost, if it is one or both things. The R1 that I have runs great and I am really interested in the car, but I do not want to throw a butt load money into a car after I find out that there is more than what I have been told. I have a buddy of mine that lives in Kaiserslautern, and is willing to check it out for me, but to be honest, I do not think that he knows what to look for~! Therefore, I would be willing to pay someone to check it out for me and let me know the 411 on the R33 before I commit myself only to regret it later~! Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know what is wrong with it exactly?

So,.....do you know what it wrong with it exactly?
I'm not saying that he is being dishonest, I just want a few expert opinions from folks that are there~!
Thx,
Art

1 - 4 of 4 Posts