Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Try Nissan UK they can get pretty much anything you want for your Skyline. Normally ordered from Japan but comes dead quick. I have got a few bits from em quickly.

·
Dubbs
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Nissan UK they can get pretty much anything you want for your Skyline. Normally ordered from Japan but comes dead quick. I have got a few bits from em quickly.

Thanks mate..... u know how they are on price? sorry im usin a restriced computer ATM or i would look myself......

·
Registered
23 Posts
Carglass can get this for you . Im working at Carglass , and i´m ordered mine too this week. The delivery time is 8-9 days , and the windshield only costs 400 € i mean .

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
I have a 96 GTR that has good glass in it. If you want it, make me an offer and come get it. I'm in the Stuttgart area. Panzer Kaserne if you want the exact area.

Do some research first though...make sure it will fit right.

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Phone Nissan in Luton 00441582695695 go to parts and speak with matt. He will sort you out.

·
Dubbs
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 96 GTR that has good glass in it. If you want it, make me an offer and come get it. I'm in the Stuttgart area. Panzer Kaserne if you want the exact area.

Do some research first though...make sure it will fit right.
you wanna sell the rest of the car with it?????? cause I WILL BUY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts