Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi people, First: I would like to know if its better to import a stock GTS-4, or it doesnt matter, Do I still have to pay a lot of money anyway? ; Well I am looking for somebody to help me get the most HP out of my skyline. But I would like to do this without making it Turbo, cause i think it will be cheaper to import the car if i leave it like this. I drive a 1996 Skyline R33 GTS-4 . I dont want to make it turbo until I import it to the states, I think if i make it turbo here ($$$Germany$$$) It will be a lot of money, and it will affect my gas emissions and a lot of thing i'm sure they will inspect in order to let pass inspection for the states.

Sorry for my ignorance, Im not a mechanic, but i will like to max the horse power in my car, it is embarrasing when people expect things from you because you are driving a Sky and stay far behind from everybody so, How?, What to change first?, i got a good project car, brand new AWD transmission, new coilovers, costume exhaust, nice body kit, but thats it...

Thanks for your time.....hope anybody can give me a good advice and God bless you all... :confused:

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
well first off bro good luck getting it back i serisouly doubt it will happen. but to modd a n/a and have plans to make it turbo are ok. look at the basic mods you would want for a turbo and then do the same to the n/a within reason.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts