Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
germany

need front windsheild for a r33 please help im near schweinfurt can meet some where to pick up or something look around the 300 price range or cheaper

please email me on my email
[email protected]

plese email then ill give u my number or give me your and ill give you a call

thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey I know where you can pick up a windshield. Shoot me your number and we can talk more. Idk how close you are to Spangdahlem, but im sure we can meet somewhere in between.

·
Registered
387 Posts
windscreen

I have a r33 gtr front windscreen taken out by a windscreen fitter if your still looking..
but im in the UK so would have to ship it...

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
need front windsheild for a r33
Before you jump the gun and potentially make a monumental and costly mistake.... do you know what windscreen you're buying? Is it from a 2 or 4 door R33?
...and it would be a huge help for the sellers if you mention if yours is a 2 or 4 door R33.
The windscreens are not interchangeable.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Before you jump the gun and potentially make a monumental and costly mistake.... do you know what windscreen you're buying? Is it from a 2 or 4 door R33?
...and it would be a huge help for the sellers if you mention if yours is a 2 or 4 door R33.
This is a true stroy. I was gonna hope to find all that out in a pm and its my bad for.not.posting that i have a two door 95 r33 gts

·
Registered
387 Posts
windscreen

hope this helps r33 gtr 2 door 1996
i also have the rear glass and doors with glass

also price drop for Easter 300 euro`s delivered ....

·
Boogiedyboogiedyboogiedy!
157 Posts
Jump on this ^ if you don't I will, lol. Mine is only pitted and rock chipped once. If you want mine I will buy the above windscreen if it is in perfect condition and give you mine.

·
Registered
387 Posts
so true mr Banter`s...thanks for the heads up....:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts