Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if I could get some ideas on an exhaust for my rb25de I want to keep it non-turbo and see how much hp I can bring the thing up to what exhaust would give me the best hp gains for an average amount of money and also looking at new manifold and air intake all ideas are welcome cheers.

·
Super Moderator
9,067 Posts
For a an N/A you need an exhaust designed for that so not be tempted to use an over sized turbo type exhaust as that will lose you power, same goes for the manifold if exhaust?
Intake there are little or no gains from changing the std item.
N/A tuning is all about efficiency unlike F/I a proper tuned exhaust, cams and gas flowing are the things that will give you small gains from N/A dont expect much.

·
Registered
239 Posts
If you're in NZ, have a look at cobyexhausts.co.nz ... they do a 6 into 2 into 1 extractor for the NA Skylines. You might be able to bolt a standard second-hand GTST exhaust to that after the cat. It shouldn't be too big - I ran a stock GTT exhaust on my R34 NA for a while before I did a turbo conversion. Ask Coby for their advice though. It won't be a massive gain but might sound nicer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts