Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there im not a regualr poster, as i am currently awaiting the sale of my current car to get my R33 GTR but someone has made me an offer for my car that i dont think i can turn down and a skyline may soon be sat on my drive i have been searching the web for the kit that is the right style for what i want and i think iv found it but i am struggling to find somewhere that sells the kit, its listed as a du luck wide boy kit, can anyone shed some light on where i can get this from, here are some pictures

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
have you tried knightracer? check the section on here thats got all the tuners on it they'll be able to help you out mate

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers people, as the car im selling is a show car, i plan on doing the same to the skyline, the one in the picture has 18's, whats the biggest sized wheels anyone on here has on an R33?? (i know you guys aren't probably into that sort of thing! most owners clubs aren't!)

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
ive got 18x9 on the rear and 18x8 on the front but im sure theres guys running 19's on here as well though

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
cheers people, as the car im selling is a show car, i plan on doing the same to the skyline, the one in the picture has 18's, whats the biggest sized wheels anyone on here has on an R33?? (i know you guys aren't probably into that sort of thing! most owners clubs aren't!)
hi dude yep someone here has 10x19s with 335x35x19s, it was a lot of work to fit mind you, mine runs 9x18s all round and has a do-luck body kit, its running 652bhp and 500lbf torque....have a look here...

here is my old one just sold a few months back.

both got do-luck body kits on.....:cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers for that, ur white one looks well nice, i think ill be looking into the do-luck kits, its wierd uv got the same size wheels on ur skylines which i have on my 106!! im running 8*18s on it, which is why id like to get something bigger on my skyline!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts