Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope someone can help; just got my first GTR (R33) and the indicators are really annoying me.

For one they're almost silent, so I can't tell if they're still going unless I look at the dash. Not too much of an issue, but...

They self-cancel much much much too easily, and I end of not indicating during manoeuvres as they've switched themselves off. :swear:

Seeing as people who don't indicate really wind me up, I would like to know if this is a known issue and if there's something which can be done about it.

Any help gratefully received. :notworthy

(Standard steering wheel, hicas etc.)

Cheers,

Ru'

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Probably the only thing you could do is remove the steering wheel then remove the white plastic disc with 3 holes in it. The indicators would never cancel then you would have to turn them off yourself.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
The indicators on my white one don't cancel at all and it bugs the **** out of me! They're very quiet as you say, and I end up driving down the road perpetually indicating :swear:

I never knew it was as simple as a plastic disc, I may well have to get one of them now :rolleyes:

P.S

You coming to th pod on Sunday ru or not?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
i think a lot of us have the problem of them never cancelling and i've been told that when you fit an aftermarket wheel that if you turn the boss at any time i can cause your indicators to cancel at odd times or not at all.
dont think there is anything we can do about it, but if someone knows mopre please tell me.

·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
The indicators on my white one don't cancel at all and it bugs the **** out of me! They're very quiet as you say, and I end up driving down the road perpetually indicating :swear:
P.S
You coming to th pod on Sunday ru or not?
It bugs me when I'm following you and your indicating left for 15 mile!!

I was looking to seeing those puppies 'ru.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
My indicators cancel all too easily as well. I think it is a design fault.

I have a boss kit without the cancelling holes if you want it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts