Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i got a Garret GT2510 and i dont know what the oil feed banjo, oil return line and water line sizes are. and i wanted to know if anyone knew what sizes tehy were so i knew what to get. also, i was wondering if anyone knew the sizes i require to plug into the oil feed and return line from teh engine and the water line. as i want to rip out the crappy brass hoses and change them out for braided wire.
this is what the turbo looks like

i believe this is the oil feed line

and i believe this is the oil return linie on the left, and water feed on teh right.

thanks!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the oil feed looks like a 14mm and the water line looks like a 16mm... but im not sure.

·
Registered
92 Posts
oil on top and bottom, coolant on both sides. I used a 24mm spanner to take off the coolant and a 13mm for the oil lines i think.

J

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, i figured top was oil feed and bottom was oil return. and the one with a little corrosion is the coolant line. 24mm on coolant line seams realisticly right. but i dont think the oil lines are 13mm. i have a 12 mm oil line and it seams WAY too small. and the only oil banjos they sell on a jdm trader site is 10,12,14, and 18mm. so would u guess that its 14mm? the oil plates they have are only 16, and 19mm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts