Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says i need help! i have a small german word document that i need translated to english, its only about 15 sentences.
if any of you can help-let me know and i will pm you the document.

cheers!

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
send a pm over to rixxiv mate he will help you out :) ps i may have spelt his name wrong :rofl:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
If you're not sorted yet, send it over mate and I'll have a look for you. :)

Steve and Ross, you guys still don't know my username after so many years :slap: :rofl:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
If you're not sorted yet, send it over mate and I'll have a look for you. :)

Steve and Ross, you guys still don't know my username after so many years :slap: :rofl:
mate you STILL dont spell my name correctly either:rofl::rofl:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Congratulations and well done to Dino aka JapanDyno! :bigthumb:

Believe it or not, but there are indeed not too many people who can tell you what my username stands for - LOL

It´s just the roman number for "34" and throwing the "R" in front of it to make it complete, that´s it.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Congratulations and well done to Dino aka JapanDyno! :bigthumb:

Believe it or not, but there are indeed not too many people who can tell you what my username stands for - LOL

It´s just the roman number for "34" and throwing the "R" in front of it to make it complete, that´s it.
i saw the sticker RXXXIV on your car a while back before we knew each other and on the first moment i was thinking what XXX thing is this ...hmm what is he advetising ? and after a closer look i reconised the messege R34...
also did not know that this was you i know you as AKA Stealth lol

After signing up here i could connect some dots

:cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts