Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My group is working on a racing game that will include the Skyline R32 GT-R. It's my job to get the art team reference that they can use to build the car in a 3D modeling program.

I'm having a hard time finding good pictures of the R32 online. I'm wondering if any owners would be able to send me some of their rides, or send a link to galleries. We've already got the R34 in there and more Skylines would be a great addition.

Thanks for any help!
-RaceArt

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
there may be some in our gallery, click on gallery in main page and login using your name and password as you would to log in to the forum...

I will see if I can get hold of some otherwise for you...!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Part7--

Check this out for my first 7 posts on a new forum, lol.

This is only a "small" selection of what I got, so if you need any others or more pics of particular cars, let me know, I probably have em.

If only I hada digicam id have some up to date pics of my 32GTR, it looks amazing, even if i do say so myself (Nismo front n rear spoilers, Trust side and rear skirts, Nismo bumper vents, open front grille, vented bonnet, cup mirrors, clear front indicators, and sits low on wide deep dish splitrims :D ).

Spot some VERY different 32s in there, esp the R32FairladyGTR...

Steve :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steve, these rock. Thanks!

Last question: do you have any detail shots of the side badges? Are they identical to the badge on the back, just smaller?

Thanks again man,
-Todd

·
Registered
133 Posts
Glad to help m8, no probs (esp as itl be good to see a R32GTR in a game!). Took me aaaages to upload all them pics too, searching thru a file of 2600+ car pics n vids on my harddrive, and then uploading em all on a crappy 56k modem!

The side badges...

They Shield shape, one side red, other side silver, and they say GT on em. To be honest I think they look **** and if i wasnt worried about what was underneath id remove them, loads have.

If they said GTR id love em, but they dont, lol.

Heres a pic thats a little better, but i dont think i have any real closeups as i hate the badge, lol--

I got loads of closeup pics of other badges, inc Nismo and the RH9 drag racing ones etc etc

·
Registered
319 Posts
I love the gtr32,the most aggressive skyline when lowered and on big deep dish wheels in my opinion,great to see blue thunder,only reading about that yesterday,and was one of the reasons why i got into these cars.Love the photo's,thankyou.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I too LOVE R32s for obvious reasons. I REALLY enjoyed looking at those pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts