Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I like cars
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After an unfortunate incident on Saturday morning, I need a rear passenger side light cluster and a rear passenger standard boot spoiler strut, or the entire standard rear spoiler. Car is an R34 GT 2.0. Anyone have any of the above or know of anyone breaking one a GT or GTT?

Rear passenger side damage

·
I like cars
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No-one got a OEM rear GT/GTT spoiler or strut lying around? I've got the light cluster without any problems, the wing/strut is proving difficult.

I'll collect anywhere in Ireland, pay cash, and throw in a six pack of beer too.....

·
I like cars
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM'ed

I've been talking directly to some of the traders, JDM being one of them. And trawling every jap parts forum in Ireland and the UK.

Didn't get the PM Steve, are those the GTR struts up on ebay, the bayside blue ones? The fittings to the actual wing look different from the GT/GTT ones. Btw that R34 GTR from that thread seriously tempted me when it came up for sale. Awesome motor.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a carbon boot there if your interested in going that route with no spoiler. Slight damage to 1 corner. (happened during shipping) €100 takes it.

·
I like cars
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You need a rear bumper for it?
Na, the tree I hit was poking horizontally out of a hedge, I actually avoided the hedge, so it just took the spoiler off and damaged the light cluster. I've got all the parts now, so looking forward to getting the car fixed up, its an excuse to do some extra bits and pieces on the exterior which needed some work anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts