Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi has any one had problems with ether of these 2.I ordered a downpipe from nengun and on there website it says it left japan on wednesday the 31st but still no sign of it now.Surely it doesnt take this long to get from japan tried to talk to parcelforce but you never actually talk to a person wich i hate.Only other thing i can fink of is dat the bastard customs have got it anyone else had this problem

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
If its been passed to Parcel Force there is always a high chance of Customs getting involved with my experience. This slows the process up by at least 3 - 5 days. Expect a VAT bill and a rip off 'Parcelforce Handling charge'.

Good luck

·
Lick me - i'm chocolate!!
1,767 Posts
Recently bought a set of Tomie cams from Nengun waited nearly 2 months (website saying on retention) Parcelfarce at coventry had them at there depot for weeks and never informed me, no letter or nothing! and then they sent them back to Nengun.

·
360 TAG: vizibledog
775 Posts
Recently bought a set of Tomie cams from Nengun waited nearly 2 months (website saying on retention) Parcelfarce at coventry had them at there depot for weeks and never informed me, no letter or nothing! and then they sent them back to Nengun.
Ahhhhhh!!!! The dreaded Coventry. Once your parts get sent to Coventry its waiting game time. Coventry depot seems to be like the Bermuda triangle.

·
Registered
968 Posts
If its been passed to Parcel Force there is always a high chance of Customs getting involved with my experience. This slows the process up by at least 3 - 5 days. Expect a VAT bill and a rip off 'Parcelforce Handling charge'.

Good luck

I make you dead right, Ive had it happen to me so many times. I now try and get stuff sent via Fedex as I havent been hit by charges yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts