Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone had anything posted from Nengun to the uk how long did it take on average?

Ta much

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Depends how you pay i think. I pay by paypal and it takes at least 5 days to "clear" then anything up to 5 days again to process. But from being despatched to arriving at my door 3 days max, and i have never paid a penny in import tax on anything from nengun either:bigthumb:

·
Registered
968 Posts
All depends if they have the item your after which they dont usually.

I used them once many moons ago but go elswhere now!

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
nengun

AHHH yes:funny: i was wondering when this issue would come up....
i have bought a lot of stuff from Nengun..im sure Todd knows my email address off by heart at this stage!
i only buy stuff from them cos they are cheap:iagree: ..but i know it can take 6 weeks ...yes 6 weeks to get here and that is with EMS post...
my last batch off stuff....took 6 weeks cos it was out of stock and it came to the point that i wanted to cancel the order and Todd persuaded me to hold on...
last week i ordereg a trust/greddy blue timing belt....if i see it it the next 3 weeks i willbe surprised......:rolleyes:

cheers
kieran
www.awesomegtst.bebo.com

·
bla
17,374 Posts
this kinda thing really puts me off buying from them..... Im a very impatient person..... If i buy something, i want it next day... Cant imagine waiting over a month for it.... That would do my head in........

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks chaps I know now not to hold my breath. LOL

Just ordered some splitfire coil packs but luckily ive got a couple of standard ones spare to keep her running.

Anyone know a quick way of testing them?

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
My stuff on average took about 2-3 weeks. I've started using RHDJapan now more, longest wait I've had from them is 5 days.

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
I use RHDJapan now. I waited 6 weeks for Nengun to send a stat. I now get stuff within a week average.

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
nengun

thanks for the tip lads

RHDJapan...must have alook at their site

kieran

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
Has anyone ordered pats for a 34GTT off them? I find their site is really confusing and when you look for anything for a GTT it alway comes up for an R33 GTST instead.

Also it seems like they dont do half the stuff Nengun do?

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
Just registered with rhdjapan, did anyone else find you couldn't pick United Kingdom from the delivery address drop down menu? Or have I fecked up my registration?
If this is correct, how are you dealing with the postage costs?

·
360 TAG: vizibledog
775 Posts
I've had no problems with nengun so far. The longest I waited was 5 weeks for a whole exhaust system and the shortest was about a week. I've heard a lot of good things about RHD so thought I'd give them a try, so i ordered 2 sensors 3 weeks ago and they say they are still processing my order.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've had no problems with nengun so far. The longest I waited was 5 weeks for a whole exhaust system and the shortest was about a week. I've heard a lot of good things about RHD so thought I'd give them a try, so i ordered 2 sensors 3 weeks ago and they say they are still processing my order.:rolleyes:
Rhdjapan ****ed up my order for a specific harness for a e-manage blue, they sent the wrong one, I had to re-send it to the correct person in the uk.

I did get a refund for the postage but they cannot give any estimate of delivery now.

Hense trying Nengun:dunno:

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
nengun postage

oh S***...i am sticking with Nengun:sly:
devil you know is bettr than the devil you dont;)

they are not that bad...patience is a virtue...any new part for my car is always worth waiting for!!!

kieran

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
1st orders with rhd usually take ages to be despatched, something to do with verification, it is detailed better on their site

1 - 20 of 29 Posts