Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went on the Nengun website to blow some of my hard earned cash on my car and thought i went onto the wrong website!! whos checked it out yet then? has it been like it long, guessing im probably the last to know and now look really stupid!

Any way, if you havent seen it yet, the website has changed to a lovely sort of grey/silver colour now. Not sure if i like the layout yet tho, best browse a bit longer!!

Pete

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok then, cool. not me going mad then!

:)

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok then, cool. not me going mad then!

:)

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How long have you got?!!

Well, i just wanted a gauge pod holder for my two last gauges that are goin in the A pillar, i know Nengun do one, but i dont know anyone else that does a specific one for the skyline, unless u know of any where else i can get one? and while i was there thought i'd grab a Nismo FPR, havent ordered it yet.

Pete

·
Registered
322 Posts
have you or anyone else ordered stuff off that nengun site? i was looking at a few bits and pieces not so long ago but wasnt sure about buying from abroad as of import tax, delivery time etc

·
Registered
762 Posts
How long have you got?!!

Well, i just wanted a gauge pod holder for my two last gauges that are goin in the A pillar, i know Nengun do one, but i dont know anyone else that does a specific one for the skyline, unless u know of any where else i can get one? and while i was there thought i'd grab a Nismo FPR, havent ordered it yet.

Pete
www.neweraparts.com do a GReddy one for the 33, replaces the trim too so you dont have to make any holes. Think its about 75 notes.

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok then thanks, ill check it out. think it could be the same one as nengun? not sure.

Pete

·
Registered
18 Posts
have you or anyone else ordered stuff off that nengun site? i was looking at a few bits and pieces not so long ago but wasnt sure about buying from abroad as of import tax, delivery time etc
I have bought stuff from Nengun with no problems, RHDJAPAN are really good too, faster at shipping. Cheers......

·
Registered
561 Posts
My log-in doesn't seem to work. Anyone else having a similar problem since the site change?

Y

1 - 15 of 15 Posts