Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of you no im in need of a new clutch, iv got some prices and nengun are by far the cheapest by atleast 300 quid and that price is them delivering it too my door, but....... am i ok giving them my card details or is it safer doing it through paypal? im quiet desperate for a clutch. also whats there delivery times like? am i going to be waiting months or weeks?? just wondered if any of you had used the place?

cheers jamie

·
Registered
228 Posts
Used them a number of times, delivery can take 3 or more weeks, but worth the wait for the prices, they provide tracking information once the package is on it's way. They also hide the original packaging (re-pack) for a small fee and so far I have not been hit by customs :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
i get most of my stuff from nengun and never had any problems. As said its about a three week wait but its worth it when you see the savings. I use paypal but i dont see there being a problem with just giving card numbers. Nice bunch of guys

·
proud owner of an RB26
314 Posts
bought through Nengun on several occasions, just be prepared for a possible delivery time of anything up to a month...

have you looked on Greenline?

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Ditto what's been said before. I use them a fair bit. Can be slow to get your items, but at those prices, it's worth the wait.

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
:iagree:
yep I have bought three shipments from them and only paid customs once ( £29 charge for £550 quids worth of booty:cheers: , I used Pay pal no problems as long as u make sure the payment is in yen, check with them, very good service and relatively quick considering its the otherside of the world and you are saving as u said up to £300 quid i would say go for it,

oh make sure ur paypal account is verified first...:hippy:

Steve

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Nengun are Superb ;)

Apex where selling decent ACT clutches for a good price, theres a thread here somewhere

1 - 13 of 13 Posts