Skyline Owners Forum banner

Neo RB20/25 Stock Breather from Valve Cover (two outlets)

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  GTES-t 
#1 ·
I'm looking to buy a stock breather outlet from a Neo series RB20 or 25, shipped to the USA. It's the one with the two outlets, circles in the attached diagrams. I cannot find a part number for this piece, it appears to only come with the valve cover. I know it's removable, because I can buy AN replacement fittings. I want to keep the original hoses, so not wanting to go to the AN fitting.

See less See more
#5 ·
I have to admit, now I'm confused which size that opening is. I've been finding conflicting info. I was looking to see what types were compatible and all I could find were sites with AN fittings. Some say that series 1 & 2 breather ports are different than the Neo, and now after seeing the size you mention, I found a different one that says the series 2 & Neo match and are different than the series 1. The port I'm trying to find doesn't go vertical, it has the two ports at a 90 degree angle, I think that may only be on the Neo series. I can't go vertical because my Neo is in an R32 and clearance between the engine and bonnet is tight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.