Skyline Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who go to netherfields off here its at nottingham good fun all sorts things drag racing

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no mate still on not as good though, Dont think it is legal though some how. Like the cage you brought mate just got one for gts got to get round to fitting it, spoke to you before up 27 the gtr r32 blew again was just doing it when spoke to you

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes mate kads was out in it last night thought you would have been out, should be out this sun dangerous in this weather lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What you doing to it mate sounds well that jag gets smoked lol do you run alot of boost.who your mate it blue r33

·
Registered
909 Posts
the guy in the jag was jutted wish i had a video of it only runnig .9 of a bar my mates is off road getting engine refreshed nd going to put a big single turbo on it n8

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the guy in the jag was jutted wish i had a video of it only runnig .9 of a bar my mates is off road getting engine refreshed nd going to put a big single turbo on it n8
Well you sure did smoke it no dout for money difference its mad to think lol whens yours back out then

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.