Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now have extensive stock of our latest in the great range of Apex Performance intercooler kits. These are NOT Autobanh kits, theyre better quality, better fit, are car specific from the ground up and are a more comprehensive kit than the Autobahn. They were made for Apex to Apexs spcifications and only for Apex.

These kits come with:

• 600x280x76mm core, proven to be good for over 500bhp
  • Full highly polished stainless pipe kit
  • Full set of Apex T hose clamps (Mikalor style)
  • Full set of Apex silicon connectors
  • Full and comprehensive fitting kit

The core is a car specific unit, not a generic core with smaller end tanks designed to be used in multiple applications. We have been using the core manufacturer for years now and have thousands of our kits out there on the market proving themselves in cars running upto and over 500bhp.

Our pipes are very highly polished stainless steel. Aluminium pipes are either caoted to make them shiny with a finish that degrades over time to look a mess or have a relatively dull flat look to them. Our highly polished stainless pipes will not tarnish and will not degreade over time so they retain their bling look forever :)

The Apex T style hose clamps offer high clamping force and reliability unlike the jubilee style clips found in other kits. Again, a tried, tested and proven product. You wont find yourselves having to go out and spend an extra £30 on aftermarket clamps as with other kits when you find boost leaks left right and centre.

Unlike other kits (Greddy being one of the worst offenders) we do not get issues with our silicon connectors degrading over time. We find over and over again that the Greddy silicon hoses start cracking and splitting and as a result owners keep coming to us looking for replacement hoses after they find boost leaks. We have NEVER had a reported problem with our silicon hoses despite there being many many thousands of them on cars at the moment.

Finally our kit comes with a full and comprehensive fitting kit with everything youll need, all the little shitty bits that you usualyl dont get are included including bungs, T pieces, silicon vacuum hose, brackets, nuts, bolts, washers etc etc.

A great kit at a great price, just £289! :D In stock and ready to go.

Apex R33 GTST intercooler kit

If theres interest then Ill consider a group buy to kick start the product in the market.

Attachments

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Do you have to drill a hole on the nearside or does it use the two origonal holes that the standard intercooler uses?

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Is it only for R33 GTST or also available for R34 GTT?
What about fan blade trimming?

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Is it only for R33 GTST or also available for R34 GTT?
What about fan blade trimming?
Any information on this please???:attention:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Hm, so what price could you do if I try the kit on my R34 GTT?
If it's good, I might be the volunteer...
No fan blade trimming needed? That's great then.
You can send me PM too, if you want. Let me know Bren! :cheers:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Hey Bren, PM sent concerning testing the kit for you on R34 GTT!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Although I sent you PM, I´ll just ask it here since it might be of interest for others too. :)

Since there´s no "nipple" for the boost controller feed on your kit, where can I take the feed from without having to weld a nipple to the pipe? :confused:

And if I take feed from somewhere else, will it hurt response cause normally you are supposed to keep hose lenght as short as possible.

Thanks you for letting me/us know Bren! :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts