Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys, looks like i made a profile back here in 2011 lol

Wellll i picked up a 91 gtr back in the spring of last year. built bottom end, hks cams, r34 turbo's, full exhuast, greddy piping, oversized oil pan, R8 ignition - ngk 7 heat range. Greddy fmic
braces all over, r34 gtr wheels, coilovers, hicas delete. thing is sweet, was running apexi but my ignitor went so instead of buying a new one i updated to the individual coil packs with the r8 stuff. but now the dwell setting needs to be changed as the ignitor was running spitfire.... and i couldnt change that from the apexi, so i said screw it and purchased haltech platinum. in the middle of tuning now. the apexi made ~450whp, im shooting for over 500 with the haltech, which comes with a built in map sensor so that's pretty cool, just gotta find a good place to pipe it to the plenum. i'll post back with pics, happy to be here and finally start using the forum lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpppp,, havent been on here in a while. well my Spitfire ignition was having issue's so i upgraded to Audi R8 coil packs. i dont have any Apexi tuners around me to adjust the dwell timing, so that got upgraded to Haltech pro platium
thennnn i scored a great price on a single manifold out of NJ, picked it up for $300 (custom tig'd, 1/8" thick, 1/4" T3/T4 turbo base plate) which let me to picking up a PT 6266 that i installed.
upgraded injectors to 1050's and a walbro 455 fp

she RIPSSSS,, idk hp numbers. im thinking low to mid 500's whp ish ?

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts