Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my subscription today and im so proud, the new Banzai magazine has an article in it all
about you lot, some beaut cars/photos. top stuff
:bounce: bout time they had some proper muscle in there:devil:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Any idea where I'd be able to get banzai from? Places like whsmith just give me a blank look when I ask for it.

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grebo,
had the same problem, so in the end i just subscribed, (well my girlfriend did for me) saves the hassle. but ive had more success
at petrol stations that sell loads of magazines, and the big WHS in bristol sells Banzai and Japanese Performace Mag.
If you have no joy at all i could always get one and send it to you mate.:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
great phots and write up.
wh smiths in watford sell it. if anybody who is going to japfest on sat wants me to buy them one, can you let me know tonight and i'll go back into watford tomorrow.:40oz:

·
Registered
98 Posts
also if you look on page 13, there's a nice pic of tiggers car on the front cover of the duke video (due out in july).:)

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
the news agents in town sell banzai!! if anyone's going to castle coombe and would like a copy post your names and will see how many i can get!!!
tony

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Tony, could you get me a Bonsai (tuning small trees). Seriously mate if you could get one they are like rockinghorse shite round here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
dave, i'll pick you up a copy in the morning, also i'm sorry i didn't make the meet the other sunday, but was still over the limit sunday morning.!!!

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Funny but everywhere I go now seems to sell it. Even my local general store has Banzai and JP. Wierd.

A good article - nice bit of Skyline 'flag-flying'.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts