Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i get home today after a 10 hour shift and my front bumper has arrived so being as impatient as i am i could not wait to get it on. With a gap in the weather i decided to go for it.

Much to the annoyance of my partner it took a little longer then expected but i got there in the end :D,

Bit of a pants thread i know but i get a lot of enjoyment from doing simple bits and pieces like this

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its getting there. got a new back bumper to put on tomorrow as the one thats on there is scuffed to high hell. in a month or so i shall be doing the 5 stud conversion and gtst calipers so watch this space for another pants thread lol :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gduk

gduk he charged me 125 for the bumper with splitter in good condition plus it was right paint code soo bargain in my eyes.

there really good. if theres any rare bits and pieces i want i give them a email or phone and he sources them for me. like the four door indicators which cost me 70 quid.. bit steep but cheaper then importing

my original bumper was knackered and it was cheaper to do this then get mine repaired.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
gduk he charged me 125 for the bumper with splitter in good condition plus it was right paint code soo bargain in my eyes.

there really good. if theres any rare bits and pieces i want i give them a email or phone and he sources them for me. like the four door indicators which cost me 70 quid.. bit steep but cheaper then importing

my original bumper was knackered and it was cheaper to do this then get mine repaired.
i sent a PM to him :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh sweet, as far as I'm aware its a nismo splitter that was an optional extra. Just like the grill I'm trying to find.. its black mesh with a red s. Found one in Australia but looking at 200 quid grr

T

·
0 Posts
Ahh sweet, as far as I'm aware its a nismo splitter that was an optional extra. Just like the grill I'm trying to find.. its black mesh with a red s. Found one in Australia but looking at 200 quid grr
You mean like mine?

:dogpile:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i must of just been really lucky i spose. atlease you know with a genuine one its not going to split like fibreglass.. if i so happen to get rear ended and the car is beyond repair then you can have mine lol

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i would love to bid you topcat but im currently skint for the next month or so.. maybe i can make an offer then if your still interested. cheers :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts