Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I've read a few people sounding extremely upset about their renewal prices on my fb feed. But I've not looked into it properly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
New cars from 1/4/17 only! all others stay no change.

It's a different way of car tax, only battery cars pay no tax for life, then each petrol/diesel engines are put in groups like before and pay different levels of tax in the 1st year on the road then very car from 2nd year onwards pays £140!
But if your car cost £40k + then it gets a extra £300 on top of the £140 for each and every year.

So a 1 litre car will pay the same as a 3.0 car then becomes a year old (so long as it was under £40k new).

It does not seen to be a fair system to me!

·
Registered
386 Posts
New cars from 1/4/17 only! all others stay no change.

It's a different way of car tax, only battery cars pay no tax for life, then each petrol/diesel engines are put in groups like before and pay different levels of tax in the 1st year on the road then very car from 2nd year onwards pays £140!
But if your car cost £40k + then it gets a extra £300 on top of the £140 for each and every year.

So a 1 litre car will pay the same as a 3.0 car then becomes a year old (so long as it was under £40k new).

It does not seen to be a fair system to me!
That is some bullshit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts