Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of a new clutch on my R32 GTR, it's started slipping.

What I'd like to know from your experience people is which clutch to go for and who to do the job. I am in south east, but obviously don't mind a bit of a haul for the right product/price/fitter.

My car runs 1bar, I'd like something stronger than original Nissan (just to be safer).

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
I Would give Mark/Tony @ abbey a call 01883 732331 he always has clutches in stock for the 32GTR

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have contacted Abbey. I'm after some comparrison of price really. Plus Abbey are looking at circa 4 weeks until they even take bookings for work.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, thats who I've been trying to get hold of (pm'd him and emailed), but no answer. Looking at the prices there though, it's a lot cheaper at Abbey. That is ofcoarse if the 32 and 33 clutch prices are similar, if not then I'd deffinately be interested to know what he can do.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I just had a OSG triple plate from Rod in my R33 GTR.. good price and great service.. be patient.. worth the wait...

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
sorry chaps, I cant answer on his behalf...but I rang him tonight to ask him to check his pm's/emails...I know he is absolutely chocka with work at the mo....so am sure its not intentional

1 - 10 of 10 Posts