Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New D1 Bumper Just In exclusive for now to skyline owners forum? members

New bumper in stock for you guys.

Just in 189+vat and delivery

Guaranteed 100% fitment as usual

·
Registered
93 Posts
Why have you posted it on here rather than the Skyline Owners Club site if it's exclusive to them? :confused:

We are skylineowners.com!!!

·
Salad Dodger
2,345 Posts
Please tell me your not "100% Garanteed fitment" testing bumper on that car, the one with the worst aligned headlights / mismatched bonnet evAr!

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as you can see we are holding that bumper up because the bar was not there. Once we put the bumper bar back on it will raise the middle to meet the lights. OR you can drive down to us and fit one onto your car to show that the fitment is excellent.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
OR you can drive down to us and fit one onto your car to show that the fitment is excellent.
Would that earn me a discount :D

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we'll make you a cup of tea haha or if your preference if coffee we'll make you a cup of tea as we dont have coffee

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Screw that then!

Looks like I'm bringing a flask with me on Wednesday then doesn't it :rolleyes:

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, we'll be nice. ill nip down to tesco's and pick up a jar of coffee...whats your preference? columbian or african? or that poxy immitation french stuff by the name of carte noir

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Well I bought the MS bumper off Replikit and it was a perfect fit and real good Quality . You cant beat the price either .

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry this bumper is discontinued now. We had a lot of molds that were damaged beyond repair during our move. Afraid this was one of them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts