Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all another new product we've just knocked up. Its the new Drift 2 style bumper. Perfect fit as always and its a unique front designed by ourselves, whos the first to bite the bullet?

cheers

heres a quick mock up of how it would look like, sorry its the day after the long weekend and im in no physical state to be spending hours and blending pixels for a perfect photoshop

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
can we get a pic of the actual bumper?,im finding it hard to imagine what it really looks lke

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I like that style. Will the standard indicators fit into the two gaps at the top of the bumper? The less hassle with locating new one's the better thats all:dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like that style. Will the standard indicators fit into the two gaps at the top of the bumper? The less hassle with locating new one's the better thats all:dogpile:
hi

yes i feel the standard light will fit but i don't have a r33 gts anymore as we just sold our one and waiting for a new one to come in but if anyone has a spare light to send down to me i be happy to try and see

1 - 9 of 9 Posts