Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
head over to the Newera Imports site ... the 1 minute preview has been released. site also contains all the info of whats included in the DVD.

:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats not that vid !?

however if theres any other events coming up something most definitely could be arranged :D

S

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no .. most definitely nothing to do with Duke Video. Skylines & Syscrapers was filmed on location in Tokyo earlier this year ..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seeing skylines, RX7's, Scoobies, Supras and the like racing on the C1 highway was something i'll never forget.

We spent an evening with a group of Hashiriya .. in this group where 2 R34 GTR's (both around 500bhp), 2 RX7's, an STi7 and two absolutley bonkers Mx5's ..., went to the Hakone Mountain passes, the infamous Daikoku Futo rest stop, a drift meet at Ebisu race circuit, the Tokyo Auto Salon .. Also spent alot of time with Newera Imports on how the whole buying imported cars works

We wanted to make something that people had not seen before ..

:)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I am a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very jealous girl............................I soooooooo want to get a Skyline and drive up there.......

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I drove round the C1 (not speeding of course:) ) in a Sti7 .. not a big fan of these cars but it was a fun drive. Considering its got everything a proper race track should have its not bad for a public road :D

if there's enough copies sold then we'll make another .. :D perhaps with more elements of the UK tuning scene as well as the Japanese side of things ..

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
looks absolf**kinglutelymegasuperfab.

Al & Claire, o doubt you will be saving tha in you MPEG collection !!!

Moff

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Masters are being duplicated right now .. the first copies should be sent out around the end of next week.

little preview of the DVD sleeve :D

Attachments

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Bazza,

Its definitely MPEG2/Dolby 2 channel Stereo. Im going over to the facilities house where we cut the film at lunch time so i will double check however i am pretty sure its Dolby digital.

It was largely shot on PRO DV CAM, we also used Super 8 film (to add texture) and a variety of mini cams using mini DV for the in car footage.

·
Registered
101 Posts
DVD looks good...

Font looks familliar though....

Any idea when the copies are shipping?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts