Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought complete new system from Japspeed. Screamer pipe, down pipe, de-cat and single silencer system. Hope to fit it at work tommorrow other cars allowing! System at moment quite restrictive and a bit of a bodge. See how I get on with screamer once fitted if it doesnt annoy the neighbours too much. In process of painting wheels at work. Changed from shadow chrome to a charcoal with a slight metallic hint. Will post pictures up once completed. Time consuming process to get the right finish and de-bur the kerb damage but hopefully worth it in the end. :drivin:

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
you will not be dissapointed with your exhaust mate i know that much and pics when done buddy

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
you will not be dissapointed with your exhaust mate i know that much and pics when done buddy
what he said, i have a full japspeed system too and i bloody love it :)

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Another big up! Fitted a full japspeed system to R33Stu's car and it really does sound awesome. When mine goes i know where i will be shopping :)

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
sounds nice :smoker:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
oooooooooooooo that sounds nice:notworthy not to sure of what the feds over here would think of that:(

·
bla
17,374 Posts
uh, i got have one of those...screamer pipes... would it pass mot... what would i have to replace as i have a hks elbow and greddy downpipe???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts