Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Somerset Area Rep
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.just like to introduce myself. i am now the long awaited owner of a r33 gtst type m.i have waited 4 yours to get my hands on one and i am very very pleased with what i have just bought.well hopefully i wont need to ask for much help....touch wood!
but will look forward to speaking to you in the future.
any body else from somerset?
thanks

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
welcome to the club
dont worry too much am sure your area rep will be in touch soon to say hello
suggest you get a few pics up of your motor asap as you will be pestered lol

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Hi and a warm welcome to the forum, am just up the road from you in good old Weston-super-Mare. We have a few "local meets" from time to time as well as the organised meets. So keep an eye out for us. Be great to hook up sometime. :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Whereabouts in sunny Bridgy are you m8? I'm at Chilton Trinity. TC

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
welcome to the club mate, if you need any help or advice just ask away, we do have loads of meets, just get yr self along and meet all these loons, we have loads of merchandise/stickers/t-shirts and much more, everything yr ever need and its all here, :)

·
Somerset Area Rep
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the warm welcome!!!
but guess what has happened already....some T*@T hit my car :Uzi: so im after a new rear drivers side indicator lense???? if any one can help..
i am in bridgwater,i live just off park way.
when is the next local meet as i would like to get to meet some of you guys and gals..as i am a gal..
thanks again..hope to hear from somebody soon:cheers:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Welcome, sorry to hear about whats happened. Speak to scotty at skylinepart.com he's in the traders section, he will look after you:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts