Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Gauges **pics**

Here are a few pics of my new gauges that have been fitted.

A massive (no bigger than massive) thank you has to go to simon (sideways si) for his workmanship in the installation of the gauges i know these have not been easy for him.

Also a thank you to richard at www.autodials.co.uk for his help also, the new style (fit anywhere pods) are cool as.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
They look really good...... Really like the way they hang....

Thanks for that site too... Im after a few gauges meself.. :)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
They look great!

·
Registered
812 Posts
ive seen these in the flesh and i can honestly say they look amazing really tidy looking and really tidy fitting , simon (sideways si) knows his stuff indeed , very good job on them

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Yeah i spoke to Si about these guages and holders and he said he had an absolute foookin nightmare with the wiring problems!

He told me that he just closed his eyes and cut and joined this to that and hoped for the best without settin fire to your car!!! lol. (only jokin)

Im definately gonna be lookin into some of these at a later date,
Ive got my evil little eye on that full set thats in Simons car!

·
Registered
51 Posts
if anyone would like these fitting please PM has this is my birds logging....

Auto Dails is one of my sponsor's and the gauges are good value for money.
If you where to buy deffi gauges you would pay double the price.

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Looks really good,

How is the air/fuel ratio one wired up? i know its via the sensor in the cat? i think!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Looks really good,

How is the air/fuel ratio one wired up? i know its via the sensor in the cat? i think!
they are wired to the 02 sensor (useing the black signal wire) which is located on the turbo elbow.

the one on the cat is just a sensor to let you know if your cat is getting to hot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts