Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies and Gents, great to become part of SO.com.

Recently got an R33 gts white. You see me around the Iwade, Sittingbourne, Sheppey, Maidstone and Medway areas generally. Usually poodling as I,m tight with my fuel. lol.

I'm loving my car so far, but trying to contend with my hubby fighting me for it in the evenings, and male friends insisting that a Dorris should not be behind the wheel of a skyline. Ill give them a run for their money any day and show them whose the Dorris! :Uzi:

Anyway bye for now.

Hope to make it to Lakeside next weekend! :cheers:

cya

Sash

·
bla
17,374 Posts
:drool:

Lol... Welcome to the mad house.... Theres plenty to learn about these.. And youll have fun learning on here....
So enjoy your car and your stay at this wonderful forum.. :D

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
welcome to the forum,i might even see you about when im down visiting family

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Hi

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Hi and welcome
as no one else has asked yet :eek: you got any photos and if you like you can put some up of the skyline too:yum:

(awaits the unslaught from the other lady members:cya: ):rofl:

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Hi and welcome i represent the south east of the so forum the next meet is linked underneath this text and your welcome to come :)

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hiya Sash :wave:, welcome to the forum. Another lady owner :boogy: , and I wouldnt let your hubby drive, unless you want something and use it as a means of bribing him! :D

Get some pics up of YOUR CAR, the lads will no doubt demand pics of u!:slap:

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well got to let the hubby drive it as its registered in his name. Cheaper on insurance!

And as for getting 2 well perhaps if a lottery is won. We just got rid of our 2 matching red nissan Primera GT's (I know kinda sad) but we had some fun.

just found out that hubby has today registered on the site too, and he is sulking as I accused him of cramping my style. ahahahaha. I just got to figure out what he has registered as and what the heck he is gonna post. I think he is after revenge for me hogging the car. lol

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JoJoP I love the bribary tactics for the hubby, but I dont think he is gonna have it somehow. Is that how your get round your partner?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts