Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just finished fitting the rear shocks. Took about half an hour, just the fronts left to do in the morning. Then get the wheels alligned and job done.
Does anybody know of a good place to go to get the alignment done. Had alot of trouble before because the car was too low and couldnt get it onto the ramp. Anywhere in the south Dublin area that is capable of this without taking off the bumper.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finished fitting the new Teins this morning. All I can say is wow what a difference. I can finally drive without having to avoid bumps, certain garage forecourts etc without either scrapping the bottom of the splitter or having my teeth smashed due to small inconsistencies in the road surface. It feels like a different car. Have to say this is by far the best upgrade I have done so far.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,712 Posts
excellent

the Teins are super quality, however, if you think the car is great now, wait until you get it all setup by jstoneracing, it will be very different again!

thats the best bit about the skyline smile, it never goes

any more pics of your car mate, looks animal from your avatar

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No recent ones at the moment. Car is a bit dirty at the mo. Not had much time to give it a propper clean with the weather and everything else. Also got a flat tonight so its on the space saver. Never ending money drain, but I still wouldnt get rid of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.