Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my new GTR RotaDrift wheels on Mon from Topgear alloys recieved them Fri now thats service, and i love um they are 18" x 8.5j 30 offset and i think they look fine. Though i've gone for Gunmetal i've had second thoughts and think silver may have looked better but still happy with the style .... wot do you lot think? :cheers:

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Gunmetal is def the better colour.

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Gunmetal's growing on me a bit now and your input helps cheers :)

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
I think silver would have been better on the silver car.
Did you think about going 9.5 on the rear? That's what most do on a GTST.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Those wheels dont do anything for me anymore.. Probably because everyone has them , LOL....

Car looks good :)

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh had 9.5 on previously but just went for 8.5 all round as they were easily available at the time as for the price with tyres around a £1000 so thats my xmas present from the wife sorted :)

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers Ryan an CathyR33 why you got the same wheel too then GtstTypeM? didn't realize they were common as not seen them on the cars i've seen here on the forum i just picked them for their looks but if everyone has them that tells me they must be a good wheel for the car thanks for all comments, appreciated :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Thought I would add mine as they are the same but white. Not the best pic but you can see the effect.

8.5 on front and 9.5 on the back

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great! happy with mine too, now just gotta watch those dam kerbs :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts