Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I love it, only thing that i not so sure on is the amount of buttons on the steering wheel and dash.

Otherwise i love it, good size boot, lovely back end, a nice aggressive front end an all round nice modern looking car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
looks great! only thing i kinda dislike is the celica like headlights..

but its a great futuristic design.

·
Registered
801 Posts
i dont like the head lights they go the wrong way and spoil the front end they could of made it look alot more aggressive

·
Registered
18 Posts
one word ,:disappointed: YUK:disappointed: . There is nothing to set it apart form the rest. The front has a Ford Focus look and the back just sucks. If I wanted a interior from the starship enterprise I would by something else, not a Skyline. It has lost the distinctiveness that makes a Skyline

·
Registered
299 Posts
yeah i suppose it looks more like a mini spaceship than a muscle car.

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
have to say for me the jury is still out on it but it may grow on me as time passes and see it in other colours and wheels

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Its OK. I just think that all cars are going to end up looking like each other soon anyway. Well that's the way it looks. So I spose we gotta accept it and when we can afford them it will be against the law to modify.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I wouldn't say no! I love it -front end does look a bit too modern and not unlike other cars on the road -loving the back end though! How much are they going for?

·
Registered
31 Posts
ugh, it looks too... busy. I like my R32 type m steering wheel because of the simplicity. That GTR steering wheel isnt a drivers wheel. not to mention theres a little to much to the center console. I like the idea of having more features, but i think it loses the rep of being a drivers car. The front end, looks to have soo many lines going on. Side view, love, especially those sexy rims/rotors/calipers, and i like the back end. but i feel the front had too much work put into it. If everyone can recall my post of the new non GTR skyline, i think they had that one better because it was alot cleaner and more simpler. Just need to transplant the front clip of the non gtr onto that one but keep the gtr engine, and would look absolutly stunning! I dont know, it doesnt hugely impress me...

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
I cant make my mind up if I like it or not! Cant wait to see one in the flesh.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
There's nothing futuristic about that interior - it's set smack bang in the middle of 2002 Ford design as far as I can see.

Volvo (ironically enough) seem to be where innovation is these days:

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
I like it, would still prefer a r34 gtr but it still looks good
If u saw one drivin about in real life in ur area i'm sure it'l look stunnin

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
actually bollocks to that!
i just heard that its automatic only?!?!?! if so thats absolutely gay - a thumbs down from me!

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Looks like a spaceship inside, not really a fan of it tbh. I bet it goes like stink though, but that aint always everything.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts