Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all,

New guy here! Name's Ben. 22 from Hertfordshire. Currently drive a 2001 Astra Coupe Turbo (pictures below). Looking at upgrading to a Skyline (R33 GTST) so will be browsing and hopefully sticking around!

Does anyone have a pointers/tips when it comes to buying Skylines? Will have roughly £5000 to spend.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Hi ben. Im from Stevenage, where do you live? £5000 should buy you a very nice gtst atm. Might be a good idea if you came along to Japshow at Santa Pod on the 7th of october, there will be loads of owners and cars there so you will be able to get all the advise you need.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ben. Im from Stevenage, where do you live? £5000 should buy you a very nice gtst atm. Might be a good idea if you came along to Japshow at Santa Pod on the 7th of october, there will be loads of owners and cars there so you will be able to get all the advise you need.
Live in Kimpton and work in St Albans - work with forum member Speedfreek who has recently introduced me to Skylines (I can hear him typing a reply from across my desk!)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Both of you get back to work!!!!

Get Lee to bring you along to one of our local mets as well, and get an idea of your options. :)

·
Lord Streeto
121 Posts
Live in Kimpton and work in St Albans - work with forum member Speedfreek who has recently introduced me to Skylines (I can hear him typing a reply from across my desk!)

We need to stop meeting up like this!

Beths brother again right?

I used to have the blue coupe but sold it for a Silver R34

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum matey

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Dele z do you live near rockingham way? If its yours i go past it every morning, looks lovely.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Hello:wave: i'm your area rep and im in henlow. we have a meet on the 1st sunday of every month and you can come in a different car until you get your skyline.
He made an appearance at the stevenage meet - was with his missus (though he is secretly gay :gayboy:

:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We need to stop meeting up like this!

Beths brother again right?

I used to have the blue coupe but sold it for a Silver R34

Indeed that is me.

I understand you're going to have to sell your Skyline now? Beth mentioned something about over zealous driving at Stevenage Leisure Park?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Are you the guy that keeps showing up in Lidl Letchworth as well?

·
Lord Streeto
121 Posts
Indeed that is me.

I understand you're going to have to sell your Skyline now? Beth mentioned something about over zealous driving at Stevenage Leisure Park?
That would be the one, think im going to keep it now tho

Yes i do live off Rockingham way and Yes i goto Letchworth

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'm in Letchworth every thursday night. You must have seen me.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Yeah, make sure you do!

I need to ask you a question now I know it's you: How is your car so damn quiet????? :confused:

It sounds almost like it's electric :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts