Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Call Me Blakuza
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going... Finally picked up my car after a month of searching. 1995 R33 GTR, Silver in color. 77,000 kms. I'll post up a picture here shortly, I need to take some better ones for sure, but it's soooo cold outside. I'm out here in Northern Japan, hoping to have the car Time Attack ready by spring. Looks like this forum is going to have a ton of good info!

·
Call Me Blakuza
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hachinohe. It's the closest big city to my location.

These aren't the greatest but I just wanted to get some up for the time being. It's a 1995 with 77,xxx km, work emotions wrapped in RE11s, ARC intake, 400R body kit and a few other goodies like LED tailights and boost controller already installed.

See you on the road.

unfortunately it has this one scratch on the paint. not a bad looking car for 15 years old though!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Very nice! Has anyone ever told you you are the spitting image of Sucre from prison break?!

·
Call Me Blakuza
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll post up the links later but on 4 different forums in the last 3 days that has been the very first reply. Haha.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Hi, a very warm welcome to the club, now that is a very tidy looking GTR. What sort of power are hoping to get to? Or are you going to just mildly tune her? Enjoy your stay with us and good luck on your new venture. Cheers, Maccer

·
Call Me Blakuza
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome, and for the compliments on the car. I'm planning on 600HP, maybe a tad more. I'm hope to make it to the Tsukuba Time Attack next year, and along the way enter races in whatever class the car may fall as I build it. I need to get the weight down on this thing however as that is where I see it's major shortcoming. It's hard to plan to far ahead though. I'm one of those guys that has bad luck an awful lot so I take it into consideration quite often!

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
lol welcome aboard, still look like fernando from prison break :rofl:

sure you'll enjoy the car, this your first skyline?

·
Call Me Blakuza
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol welcome aboard, still look like fernando from prison break :rofl:

sure you'll enjoy the car, this your first skyline?
yeah, first skyline, first turboed car, first AWD, first RHD. I'm in over my head.

·
Call Me Blakuza
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very tidy motor mate they the after market LED rear lamps, they suit the colour?
the leds are standard red color for braking. If they were anything else it wouldn't pass inspections for sure.

TOP CAT- Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts