Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, long time DATSUN fan , now waiting on my 1989 JDM SKYLINE GTS 4 DOOR with an RB20 5 speed, plain Jane but very clean, looking for info on maintenance and parts resources, it will be in the USA by the end of September.
002.jpg

006.jpg

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I just posted a 2-part article on my blog about where to get parts for R32s and if you look under popular posts you can find another write-up on maintenance. Here's a link:

23gt.blogspot.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, is there an interchangeable parts list for the RB20DE , like air filters,hoses, and wearable engine parts, seems like most here are turbo fans, any info welcome.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks for the info, is there an interchangeable parts list for the RB20DE , like air filters,hoses, and wearable engine parts, seems like most here are turbo fans, any info welcome.
There's not a lot of info out there for non-GT-R Skyline owners as you've probably gathered since most people associate Skylines with the big dog GT-Rs. I don't know of a comprehensive compatibility list but if you need info on the RB20DE a good place to start is the R32 Engine Manual - you can download it from this site:

Index of /dokument

This thread on Nico may be of help too:

RB series replacement part numbers, etc - Nissan Forum | Nissan Forums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts