Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
400R Style. Smoothed off front indicators to allow for any flat indicators to be fitted as the specific indicators for the original 400R front is proofing more and more difficult to get hold of now.

100% Perfect Fitment guaranteed! This is a re-developed mould as the old one showed signs of warp due to excessive use over the years.

We are proud to offer this newly crafted version with 100% perfect fitment guarantee or your money back!

Special price £175 including P&P within UK (outside uk please pm me for shipping quote)

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep it is a pain and also highly costly.... but we had no choice! its either that or discontinue this bumper altogether which will be a shame because it is a very pretty bumper and works with a lot of different types of kits

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes sorry, the title should read 400R style front bumper. The amount of times we have been asked to smooth the front indicators has made us improve this mould by smoothing them to begin with. As the front indicators for this bumper is becoming more difficult to get hold of.

With it being smoothed, you can now sit universal front indicators (most go for oval LED indicators where only a small 5mm hole is required for the wiring and the unit is self-adhesive)

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This particular product has been discontinued and all listings on ebay and website have been removed. The version offered on this thread is the new version with a much better fitment... again.. 400R style so it is not 100% exactly the same.

like this one you have on your ebay add

·
Registered
99 Posts
But its not just the holes for the indicators that are missing, also the little thing in the middle is missing, the one that always breaks (yes, i said it, but i still want it :p)

Anyone know where i can find the Old style? :( If i want it with the indicators and the middle-intake thing that always breaks? :p How was the fitting on this old version? As good? Almost as good? I dont think anything made by KR has a bad fitting though ;)

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for your comments. Well sometimes when a mould has been excessively used, it can warp and hence causing a fitting issue on the job. Which is why we are constantly improving and redeveloping moulds. Which is why we always appreciate feedback from customers if there is an unreasonable amount of work to fit a part. So can use this information to amend the moulds at the factory.

Unfortunately we do not make the original old style 400r front anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts