Skyline Owners Forum banner

New Intercooler Kits Without Fan Blades Trimming

38K views 310 replies 85 participants last post by  Japspeed 
#1 ·

Here is our new GTST Intercooler Kit that does not need the fan blades trimming making the job a whole lot easier to fit, this also has the vacuum pipe fitted to the top pipe.

The kit includes all silicone hoses with mirror polished aluminium pipes, which will not flake or discolour over time.

The cooler is a 600x300x70mm bar & plate intercooler.

Greg at Weston mapped our cars with these coolers fitted and was very impressed with the flow rate.

We have been testing this kit on Dan’s R33 Drift Car all season and have had no issues at all with the kit.

We can offer this kit to members on this site for £229, P&P on the kit is £10

See less See more
#6 ·
I have one of these too and im well impressed with it, was dead easy to fit too. Paul, have you still got that fitting guide you sent me.? Might be worth a mention that every1 gets the fitting guide to, it made the job a piece of cake for me.

#28 ·
the hole on mine is cut under the bottom bracket on the washer bottle so if you use that as the middle point and cut a hole twice the width of the pipework is should fit through :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.