Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys,

Swapped my Toyota Altezza a couple of months ago for an R32 gtst and havn't looked back really. I had a 180sx before the altezza and loved it, don't really know why i got rid of it. I was mad to go back to a turbo nissan and the r32 is by far my favourite. My dream car would be a nicely modded r32 gtr and i will hopefully be able to get one shortly.
Anyway i'l have plenty of questions about my car and maybe gtr's so there's no better place to get information, cheers, Andrew. :bigthumb:

This was my first:

Me and Brian there, Trixta on the site.
Did a bit of work to it and it then looked like this:

Think a lad called Billy has it now on here. I spend a small fortune on it and it was a serious yoke to go.

I swapped the 180 for an Altezza:

The altezza was a great car but just missed the proper drifty stuff so got myself an r32:

Love the car, really smooth car and well able for anything, Hasnt givin me a days trouble.

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Welcome to the roundy light club lad. And :useless:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how ye lads, i,m from galway, in college and doing a bit of work aswell to keep the liner going. Just ordered the driftworks full hicas elimination kit there so will be fitting that next week. Il get pics and a full spec list up aswel early next week, :bigthumb:

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
welcome,somtimes im in galgay also!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Welcome to the club buck. Me and Eddie are your area reps. Let me know if ya ever need a hand with owt, meself or Anto ^^^ are usually around Galway at some stage so don't ever be stuck for a pair of hands. Stick up some pics and hopefully see ya on the road at some stage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts