Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,newbie here from ireland,mad into evo's at the minute but very tempted by an R34,hopefully be able to afford one soon :yum: :yum:

·
South Central Area Rep
270 Posts
hi there mate yea go on get a skyline we r a great bunch of people and have some great events and meets and will tell youi anything you need to know about a skyline

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
welcome to the forum aidy, which evo you got? love the 4's but cant afford a 6.
get onto one of your area reps and just turn up to a meet, we are a friendly bunch who just love cars.
post up a few pics of your ride when you can.

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome to the forum dude, you cant go wrong with a skyline mate

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate :D

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Welcome mate. check out to see who your local rep is and get yourself along to a meet, everyones welcome.

You'll soon be turned to the "bright side of life" if someone gives you a ride as the skyline smile will soon appear and you'll be hooked

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
hello and welcome mate and get a skyline as they are gorgeous long distance drivers :boogy: jump along to a meet and get a shot in one you will be surpised mate:dogpile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys thats for the warm welcome :cheers:

I'm in Donegal here in southern ireland??Where do most of the meets happen??

Driving an Evo 6 at the minute,she's costing me 30k so i wanna get a few months driving before i sell her on yet as i know i wont get all my money back :slap: but sure thats all part of the modding bug!!

Here's a few pics,have her fitted with autronics ecu,mapped by aiautosport,anti lag and all so thats fun :Uzi: few nice goodies on her,getting a set of hks cams and evo 9 turbo after my holidays next week to see her over the 400/400 mark

Hope you like..

Do any of you guys on here fit autronics on skylines??Awesome brain but never heard it or anti lag on a skyline so wanna look into that :feedback:

Cheers all :) :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts