Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

This is my first post on here after purchasing a 2007 Skyline 250GT yesterday. The purchase was a sudden one as a great car came along at great price. And knowing the reputation of these cars I decided to buy it.

It is a Japanese import vehicle with 65000 KM on the clock and drives like a dream.

Although I would appreciate your help with few questions

- is there a free owners manual in English ?

- Where can I find service schedule for this car for?

- where is the best online shop to purchase a spare smart key for the car ? It came with only one

Appreciate your help

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Hello and welcome,I have moved this to the dedicated 350GT part of the forum, where you will likely get more help, there is a 350GT manual here in the sticky section, which will help, but I have not seen a 250GT version, but someone may be able to help.

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
Welcome to the site , stick some pics up when u get a chance ..

Would think you would need to go to nissan to get a key made and programmed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
with the help of Google translate app (using photo feature) , YouTube videos and other posts, I managed to understand most parts of the Japanese owner and service manual.

I did the ECU reset as well which ended up giving me a better acceleration response

Planning to do an oil and filter change ( got mobile 1 5w30 SN ) and OEM filter , it needs air filters and probably fuel filter too.

I'm looking now to source a smart key from where it sells them cheapest and take it to the dealer for programming . Is there a way I program the key myself ? Saw couple of videos for v35 and how it can be done , not sure for v36.

Photos of my v36 250GT

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Glad to see you posted some pics. I was thinking you had a sedan as most members here have a 350GT and those only come in coupes if I'm not mistaken. The car you have is the second generation G-series sedan in the US under the Infiniti. There were some significant upgrades made in the second generations as Infiniti is a luxury brand in the US and competes directly with BMW, Mercs, and Audis on the US market. Those of us that have coupes didn't see the second generation coupe until the G37 was released. I could imagine that you drive is very nice. I never had a chance to drive a second generation coupe of sedan yet. Anyway, enough rambling, I hope you are enjoying your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts