Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evenin All,

I am driving a Mitsi FT-Slow Mivec Manual 2ltr V6 at the mo but will be picking up my new R33 GTS-T in the next couple of weeks. :D

My other half, Mr Insane, recently had an op so i got to drive his R33 about for a bit. It could have been a coincidence, or possibly fate, that one of his mates is selling an almost identical one so how could i resist?!! :notworthy

Anyways, hope to meet some of you out and about soon,

Ms. Insane (or Emylou to my friends) :wave:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hey hotstuff, Welcome to the club.

Now finish paying joe for the beast and make with the tuning. I wanna drive yours and compare the two

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Haha....

His and hers.. Love it..

Welcome to the forum.... And dont underestimate the RWD.... Just a heads up...:) As you would of guessed its very different to FTO :gay: lol... :):p

:D

·
Registered
917 Posts
haha she drove mine for the firsttime when it was pissing down with rain cause i was in hospitol for surgery and i'd parked my car illegally lol. The back stepped out on here on roundbout. she pretty good with lively cars though. she had a 2.8 capri.

@Keith. whats that all about lol

·
Registered
917 Posts
Lol from what my mate has told me the diff is still great on her skyline so i'll be teaching her the basics of drifting aswell. She don't know it yet though.

·
Seasoned Member
773 Posts
welcome to the club,2.8 capri had one quite a handful should stand you in well for a skyline so happy motoring

I had one of the 3.0 ltr jobbies years ago.
It used to absolutely fly.
Well, it felt like it at the time, I don't suppose I would think the same now, put up against my present car. LOL.
:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol from what my mate has told me the diff is still great on her skyline so i'll be teaching her the basics of drifting aswell. She don't know it yet though.
Ha ha, i do now tho!! I think i should have a practice in your's first, get all the knocks and dinks out of the way!!

And no pinching bits off mine otherwise i'll have to take the Ewok back!!! :boxing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts