Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as some of you know, the vinyls are now off the car. Gave her a good clean and wax yesterday and shes looking stunning. Now i quite liked the look of the car with the vinyls.......but who am i trying to kid, without them, she looks absolutely awesome!!!! Wish id removed them a while back now :blushing:

Anyways, hope you enjoy the pics :D :cool:
Best wishes

Dave

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
tbh mate..i was no way fond of the vinyls...but now..jesus that is lovely..looks like you have it in tip top condition too!!

·
Banned
239 Posts
Owning my own signs and graphics company i tend to prefer the graphics as its makes it look unique, but thats STUNNING......:D

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
ooooh, very nice mate :D

What front bumper do you have? Like the eye brow things too, looks goooood :) The eyebrows suit it with the bonnet lip of the GTTs, awesome stuff.

Oh yeah is that the std spoiler with a nismo sticker on or is that different too? :)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ooooh, very nice mate :D

What front bumper do you have? Like the eye brow things too, looks goooood :) The eyebrows suit it with the bonnet lip of the GTTs, awesome stuff.

Oh yeah is that the std spoiler with a nismo sticker on or is that different too? :)
Cheers Rich :D

The front bumper is the standard factory fitted bodykit item. Some say theyre NISMO, but im not sure.....probably just the Nissan GTT factory bodykit ;) The eyebrows are JUN items.

And yes, standard spoiler with NISMO c/f garnishes. I toyed with the idea of fitting a GTR item, but like the lines of the standard GTT item, the c/f garnishes just finish it off a treat IMO :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Yeah, I'm trying to find out more about this front bumper malarky. as you have the open grill, mine has a narrow version which I dont like as much. Also you have vents on both side of your bumper and mine is only on the drivers side. hmmmm

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The front grill actually has a black mesh inside from the factory, just you cant see it in the pics. None in the For Sale section on here? Theres usually one floating around from owners who've fitted a new bodykit :)

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Great pics Dave, weren't you trying to sell the car a little while ago?

Bet your glad you didnt!!

Chris

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
You did a good cleaning job mate! Personally I don´t like Vinyls and all the stuff....only clean and shiny paint!;)

The front bumper you have is a NISMO item - as far as I know!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers guys :D

Great pics Dave, weren't you trying to sell the car a little while ago?

Bet your glad you didnt!!

Chris

Still for sale Chris!!! I have to admit though, now the vinyls are off, it did make me think again......but, the decision is made so i will follow through.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts