Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, My name is John and I live in Boulder City NV. I just got my first R32 GTR and wanted to join the group. Looking forward to finding out lots of useful info on this chassis. I have lots of plans for it but first things first I want to work out all the issues with it and go from there. It is a 1991 R32 GTR with 124km. I have the infamous hicas light on and no power steering at the moment. I look forward to clean up my car and build it to the level it deserves. Thank you all in advance on all the helpful information and advice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome....same thing happened to me, was a loose speedo cable behind the cluster....repositioned it and boom...all is well...they are all linked together

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The power steering rack has a leak and dropped the level a little to low. This is why the hicas light was on and powersteering was disabled. So next project for the car will be ripping apart the rack and replacing the seals. Hope i can find a write up on it, if not i might be making one lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts