Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Skyline Smiler :D
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello
well ive been skulking about this site for a few months now researching etc and today i finally became the nice owner of a 98 r34 GTT
its currently resides in japan tho :(
not too worry as im currently in afghanistan! nice a?
well hopefully by the time its imported and sorted it should be january and ill be back on R n R to pick it up

i only have the two auction house pics which show a gleeming nearly standard ( bar cat back exhaust, turbo timer and induction kit) 1998 white r34 GTT. 37,000 miles on the clock, has one thumb sized stone chip on the front bumper and a tiny scratch on the boot! grade 4 was in very good nick. grade B inside, but nothing a little clean wouldnt sort.

as soon as the people send me some nice pics of it ill be sure too post!
well there it is hello all

Attachments

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
looks very nice mate and welcome to the club

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome to the club, nice looking car mate, what you doing in afganistan.....:)

me? here? just a holiday you know, see the sights, fight some taliban and insurgents then trip home lol
nah im in the raf regiment, just lay about all day n night freezing me bum off at the mo trying to catchthe bad men! can be good fun and games tho.

yea was either white or yellow, only prob is all the yellows ones where heavy modded so a no go for the SVA

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Excellent, we have a new 'Pet Rock' :D. Don't worry, I'm RAFP but you're quite safe. For now ;)

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excellent, we have a new 'Pet Rock' :D. Don't worry, I'm RAFP but you're quite safe. For now ;)
haha we have our own "scuffer" admin then ;) best watch what i do and say on here now :spank:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
haha we have our own "scuffer" admin then ;) best watch what i do and say on here now :spank:

Well I'm TPW to be exact, so I may end up coming to get you out there lol :grinno:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Loving the car -roll on January eh?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Oh Chr1st, two forces guys and the initials creep into the conversation!! Welcome Ugg, get it shipped to afghanistan, they'd never get away then.

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
Welcome! I am pretty much a newbie myself. Sounds like when you come back from Afgan. you may need some stress relief. Well that new Skyline will do just the job!

·
Member No. 261
464 Posts
welcome to the mad house mate, nice looking car,u should have fun with that when u get back,nothing wrong with our armed forces as i'm ex army and you are all doing brillient job overthere,just keep your head down and stag on mate:cheers: .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts