Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Thought I'd come and say hi. Before we start, don't ask me to post pics or get an avatar up. I don't have a clue!!

I'm Lisa (obviously!), I stay just outside Glasgow (I am not a weegie :) ) I've just bought a R32 GTR. Fresh import none the less :D

It appears to have more than what I origiannly wanted so I'm being supplied a block of wood for the accelerator pedal for when it's legal to drive in the UK.

Thanks to Scottish Girl who pointed me in the right direction for all you guys.

Hopefully meet a lot of you in time :cheers:

·
opposites do attract
282 Posts
hi welcome am still in the process of getting my gts-t it to is an import. got to get a few bits done including the cat 1 alarm 4 the insurance.

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
Welcome to the mad house Lisa! You'll find lot's of useful stuff on here, and MrScottish is our area rep. If you have a look in the Scotland section you'll see we have quite a few things up and coming including a rolling road day and knockhill.

Give me a shout when youve got the baby registered and we can go for a gentle blast for you to get used to it! hehe

To add your avator, go to user CP at the top left.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
I'm afraid it's compulsary for all new female members to post up pics of themselves, so you have no excuses :rofl: . Oh and welcome to the forum!

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
welcome lisa hope ur enjoyin the car. where abouts are you from i'm just outside glasgow myself am in bellshill.

Oh and I wudnt worry about an avator on here they tend not to stay the same too long and u don't always get an option as u can guess by my lovely sequenced tigger lol.

Anyways welcome we're a friendly but slightly mad bunch ha ha

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum lisa. Pics pics pics! :D

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
welcome to the mad house and im in blantyre just outside glasgow too and dont worry about the wolves they are always like this when a female member joins:boogy: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
glad to have you aboard lisa, you've come to the right place. hope you get out to knockhill to the meet there soon as you'll meet loads of owners off here.and there not all lunatics(just watch out for big cheif)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
hi lisa and welcom

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum :wave: Look forward to seeing another 32 at the meets. In the meantime, get those pics up! Technical incompetence is not an excuse. If i can do it anyone can! :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hahaha so you've signed up here. First thing to do is get more gauges, cos you are missing three. It's a cool car and I'd have it if you didn't. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey

hey there welcome to the forum, im from canada so i dont get to do any of the meets that there talking about... it really sucks hahaha but im sure that ill get over it! anyways welcome.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
welcome to the forum.oh and by the way anthing wrong with being a "wegie"
joe.....GLASGOW.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts